Monday, August 17, 2009

me vs the racist...

so today i had to do a job in brooklyn, so i pulled my car out of the lot and parked near the bridge so i can be closer to my house. i walk into the supermarket to get something to drink and to wait for my partner to get there. i get a drink walk down the aisle and this old white lady comes walking in directly at me from outside. i stop in my tracks because she got real close to me but she made a sharp right and goes in a different direction. im like wtf...i brushed it of thinking maybe she was a little slow or something lol...i walked down another aisle just browsing and she pops up right behind me. i walk she walks, i stop she stops...i look at her then walked to the checkout line she comes behind me again!...i pull out my debit card to pay she leaves the line because the check out woman was taking forever...i get outside and im waiting on the banister on the phone...she comes out and says "they give you people credit cards???" im like huh?!?! then she says "where did you ever work??", "you people dont like working" thats when i lost it !@#$^ and said everything that you can imagine to her. by that time my partner pulled up we both were going in different directions...she yells "go back to your own country" i turn back around and walked towards her and said come send !@#$% she turned and walked real fast to the corner...
sorry for the long drawn out story but i had to set up how random this situation was and a real eye opener...just because the president is african american doesnt mean the world has completely changed
the villain

2 comments:

  1. you shouldve shut her down with kindness
    you couldve been like "Im sorry I dont talk to old rude people"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the real world my friend...SMH about they give y'all credit cards?

    ReplyDelete